Position: Licensed Practical Nurse
- Hold a current license by the Minnesota board of nursing to practice practical nursing,
- Hold a current instructor certification in First Aid/CPR,
- Demonstrate organizational skills, excellent oral and written communications and ability to work with a variety of people,
- Preferably have at least one year of experience in the field of developmental disabilities.
- At least 8 hours of applicable in service training annually; including Range Center, Inc. vulnerable adult abuse prevention policy and procedures.
- Possess a valid MN driver license with good driving record
- Conduct in-home visits to make periodic direct observation of residents; including
records. Contact RN as needed for direction and/or consultation.
- Collect objective data for resident assessments as delegated by the RN.
- Maintain and update resident health records
- Report suspected abuse/neglect of residents, with systemic recommendations to prevent
- Facilitate communication with outside health facilities such as pharmacies, clinics, hospitals, etc.
- Provide direct care services as outlined in the Residential Program Instructor job description.
- Provide professional guidance and feedback to direct care staff as it pertains to the health and wellness of the individuals receiving services
- (1) Full Time
- Hours Vary
Range Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Welcome to Hibbing